Member services

Technical and research staff

Employee member status

The Member Employee status is granted to a person from a member institution, supervised by a regular member of the Centre, who has at least a bachelor's degree, who works in one the CentrEau's member institutions and whose activities are part of the Centre's programming

Not yet a member?

If you think you meet the above criteria, write to us at info(a) with the name of your supervisor(s) and we will send you the form to fill out!

HQP Mobility Program

CentrEau's HQP (Highly Qualified Personnel) Mobility Program is designed to enable the student community and the technical and research staff members of CentrEau to advance their studies and careers.

This program therefore applies to travel for the purpose of:

  • use a research infrastructure located outside their faculty of study or work, or
  • visit his or her co-director-member working in an institution other than his or her own, or
  • travel to CentrEau operations outside their city of study or work, or
  • Participate in training to acquire new technical or research knowledge.

Fill out the application in the online form »

Read the rules » (PDF, 146 Ko)