The Quebec Auditor General's latest report confirms that water management in Quebec is still deficient and that more links between the research community and research users must be built.
The Municipal Water Forum is used to survey municipalities on their specific research needs in the area of water management. CentrEau thus from time to time invites municipalities to come and explain their real research needs to us.
- Better target research projects by connecting research result users and creators
- Find solutions to real water management issues in municipalities
- Start new research projects by seeking leverage effects with granting agencies that now recognize municipalities as partners
- Municipal officials responsible for drinking water, wastewater, urban planning, engineering, etc.
- Municipal directors and environmental directors
Upcoming virtual meetings
Never miss a Tribune and sign up to our newsletter: let's keep in touch!
Advisory Committee and Parners
- Simon Barnabé, professeur à l'UQTR, Titulaire de la Chaire de recherche municipale pour les villes durables
- Réseau Environnement
- Ville de Repentigny
- Flavia Visentin, coordonnateur scientifique Axe Usages, CentrEau
- Martine Renaud, Canton de Wentworth (pour la COMBEQ)
- Fédération québécoise des municipalités (FQM)
- Union des municipalités du Québec (UMQ)